Countdown to Doomsday XXVc
Congratulations Cadet! This campaign will be using the Savage Worlds (Slipstream) character creation system for the most part. (5 Abilities, 15 Skills, Racial bonus, 4 points of hindrance/edges)To represent your Cadet training for O.N.E. you will be awarded 5 exp on your first game day. These 5 exp will take the form of tan Edge which will be randomly selected from a predetermined list. This is to make sure all bases are covered among your O.N.E. team. Other than that there are several differences that you will notice:
- No Mystic Arcane Backgrounds, Chi Mastery or Superpowers. Psionics and Weird Science only.
- Humans receive a free d6 in a skill as well as the tradition bonus edge.
- “Human” is the only race, however there are a few of genetic and mechanical variations.
- The Pilot skill will cover driving and boating in this game.
- The Lockpicking skill is replaced by the Security skill, which covers more technology as well.
- Knowledge Science will cover checks about physics, machines and computers.
- Knowledge Biology will cover checks about physiology, genetics, and organic sciences.
- Knowledge Battle will cover Tactics, Strategy, Game Theory, and be used in Mass Combat.
- Knowledge Demolitions will cover things that explode.
- Knowledge Academics covers most other fields and soft science e.g. History, Economics, Law.
- Countdown to Doomsday weapons and vehicles have been modified. Visit the wiki for details.
- Make sure to think about character background. Interludes will be used for extra exp and bennies.